Re: Update NIM lpp_soure and spot for rte setup

From: Hans-Dieter Kutz (hdkutz_at_HDKUTZ.DE)
Date: 07/14/03

    Date:         Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:23:21 +0200
    To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU

    Hello Chris,
    got to your LPP_SOURCE dir of 5.1 which has ML04 included.
    Do
    inutoc .
    Do
    smitty nim_res_op
    to update the LPP_SOURCE ML04 with the added Packages.
    Then it should be running.
    Haven't done this on my NIM-Server.
    I always split ML and AIX_LPPSOURCE into different LPP_SOURCES.
    There will be 2 steps to install a machine, but it will be easier if new ML
    occur.

    Cheers,
    ku

    --