Re: Update NIM lpp_soure and spot for rte setup

From: Hans-Dieter Kutz (hdkutz_at_HDKUTZ.DE)
Date: 07/14/03

    Date:         Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:23:21 +0200
    To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU

    Hello Chris,
    got to your LPP_SOURCE dir of 5.1 which has ML04 included.
    Do
    inutoc .
    Do
    smitty nim_res_op
    to update the LPP_SOURCE ML04 with the added Packages.
    Then it should be running.
    Haven't done this on my NIM-Server.
    I always split ML and AIX_LPPSOURCE into different LPP_SOURCES.
    There will be 2 steps to install a machine, but it will be easier if new ML
    occur.

    Cheers,
    ku

    --
    mfg.
    ku

    • Re: Installed VirtualBox - but where is it?
      ... there are a number of other packages too, like "guest" etc., but I have ... Here is my attempt at "Regular Joe" instructions. ... figure that out and install it. ... it is extra documentation. ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • FS: Complete Linux Recording Package Ready To Roll.
      ... How to install Rehmudi-2.0 ... if you don't have any sound, ... dependencies of Agnula Packages ... ... from the new kernel. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Complete Linux Recording Package Ready To Roll.
      ... How to install Rehmudi-2.0 ... if you don't have any sound, ... dependencies of Agnula Packages ... ... from the new kernel. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2014 #1074
      ... checking the full error correction data. ... the devs and the users in debian is entirely inappropriate, ... Some packages could not be installed. ... I have just tried to install vlc on this laptop. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Which debian sources to use to install to Knoppix 4.0.2?
      ... running into a problem when I install software to version 4.0.2 that I ... Check out the list of extra packages to be installed, ... akregator ark cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client gcc-4.0-base gs-common ... kdepim-kfile-plugins kdepim-kio-plugins kdeprint kdesktop kdessh kdf ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)