Re: rshd: 0826-813 Permission is denied. error

From: Shekhar Dhotre (Shekhar.Dhotre_at_LENDLEASEREI.COM)
Date: 08/19/03

    Date:         Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:03:33 -0400
    To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU

    It worked with cpt33..ere.com . Then I created netsvc.conf file and
    added short names in /etc/hosts - It is working .

    Thanks for your help .

    Cheers
    SD

    Holger.VanKoll@SWISSCOM.COM
    Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
    08/19/2003 09:53 AM
    Please respond to
    IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>

    aix-l@Princeton.EDU
    cc

    Subject
    Re: rshd: 0826-813 Permission is denied. error

    hm... try adding
    cpt33.ere.com root
    to .rhosts @ ifs