Top equivalent of aix

From: Joe Philip (joeyphilip_at_GMAIL.COM)
Date: 04/22/05

    Date:         Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:29:15 -0400
    To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU

    Is there any utility that is equivalent to top on AIX? I know of topas -
    but that has a different output format than the regular top.

    • Re: Top equivalent of aix
      ... > Is there any utility that is equivalent to top on AIX? ... I know of topas - ... > but that has a different output format than the regular top. ...
      (AIX-L)
    • Re: Top equivalent of aix
      ... > Is there any utility that is equivalent to top on AIX? ... > but that has a different output format than the regular top. ... or believe in topas, which has more abilities than top. ... Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker ...
      (AIX-L)
    • Re: PgSp and Paging Space
      ... What's the exact error they are receiving? ... AIX Systems Administrator ... I had him run the command while I monitored the system with "topas". ...
      (AIX-L)
    • Re: shared libraries in AIX
      ... On aix, shared library name (encoded into the Loader section) ... libraries can contain a mixture of "regular" and "shared" objects ... In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion. ...
      (comp.unix.aix)
    • Re: AIX cached memory
      ... I would just use nmon with nmon analyser spreadsheet. ... They already work really wekk together, and as of AIX 6.1 TL2, nmon is now included with the base OS and now supported by IBM. ... I'm not sure that topas can give you that data. ... I am replacing the graphs with the tool Cacti which will ...
      (AIX-L)