From: IBM AIX Discussion List [mailto:aix-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Larry Scheetz
Sent: 02 October 2006 16:45
To: aix-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nmon scheduling question

Admins,

I know that nmon32 is not a supported tool by IBM but was wondering how
others had it setup. I have it installed on all my AIX 5.2 boxes and it
works great. I have used the analyzer spread sheet and all. I really like
this tool. I would like to add this as a cron entry to run everyday and
keep the files for maybe a week at a time. I want to make sure because
these look like they can get sizeable. What I was going to put is the
following: 0 1 * * * /tmp/nmon_aix32 -s600 -c 144

Does anyone have a suggestion on a cron setting so that I can capture daily
snapshots throughout the day but for the entire day?

Thx

Larry