Re: System hang

Any LED code?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM AIX Discussion List [mailto:aix-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Len Rugen
Sent: 06 December 2006 00:33
To: aix-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: System hang

I've done a AIX 5.3 migration install (from 5.2) on an H50. At reboot,
the status display says "STARTING KERNEL" and it doesn't go any further.

Any ideas?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System hang
    ... Any LED code? ... Subject: System hang ... reboot, the status display says "STARTING KERNEL" and it doesn't go ...
    (AIX-L)
  • (usb/bluez/alsa) 2.6.25-rc8 BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request
    ... unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at ... PCI/AGP VGA Display Adapter ... # Infrared-port device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Two FC7 questions
    ... or to never remove an old kernel. ... display for the motor home. ... map so the direction your moving is up, ... I have used roadnav with a smaller display when when using a GPS, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OpenGL-based framebuffer concepts
    ... The kernel subsystem should be agnostic of the display server. ... you don't want to lose your console in the middle of trying ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Upgrade Kernel, Lose External Display
    ... only X drivers that work with the nouveau kernel module. ... I'm showing the nv and vesa drivers in the log in both situations (docked and undocked, new kernel and old kernel). ... When I'm undocked and using the 1920x1200 display I can boot with the new kernel and everything works perfectly. ...
    (Debian-User)