Re: VIO Servers Dual HBA SAN question

Hi, I've both scenarios (dual & single HBA on diferents VIO couples), if you
want VIO's failover work right with a single HBA, you'll need configure ISL
on SAN switchs in order to each HBA can reach each Storage Controller (In my
case DS4000 series storage).
It Works! xD

Atentamente,

Juan Camilo Yanquen