Re: exercising a server

What about nmon?

--
If you can't explain something simply, perhaps you don't understand that... /A.Einstein

Dnia 2009-11-24 o godz. 19:34 "D'Antonio III, Vincent E (N-Aerotek)" <vincent.e.d'antonio.iii@xxxxxxxx > napisał(a):

Good Afternoon,

I need a good way to spike CPU, MEMORY and DISK, for disk I was thinking of dd commands.

I cannot use SETI, I was hoping to write a script or have some commands as I will have to try to reproduce the same under different configs, so having a baseline that does the same thing over and over again is most beneficial.

Thanks

Vince

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WIP: ATA to CAM integration
    ... attach either as DISK or ATAPI. ... A device which attaches as a DISK ... ATA DISK attachments simply do not support enough ... It will become SCSI disk opponent from commands PoV, but with all ATA interface ugly growth problems. ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • Re: WIP: ATA to CAM integration
    ... attach either as DISK or ATAPI. ... A device which attaches as a DISK ... ATA DISK attachments simply do not support enough ... It will become SCSI disk opponent from commands PoV, but with all ATA interface ugly growth problems. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Is there anyway to control the order of in which the [Run] entries are performed in the registry
    ... Randem Systems ... The Top Inno Setup Script Generator ... Disk Read Error Press Ctl+Alt+Del to Restart ... ALL the commands I gave you do is EXPORT the contents of ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Rebuild under Vista
    ... Seems like ForceDos is not in Vista. ... DISKCOPY Copies the contents of one floppy disk to another. ... ENDLOCAL Ends localization of environment changes in a batch ... SCHTASKS Schedules commands and programs to run on a computer. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: FC4 Install GRUB Load Error
    ... >>downloaded the iso files and burned them to a disk and did all the ... >>It said it did the install successfully and it did the post ... I am vague about is the parameters for these two commands. ... "No one talks peace unless he's ready to back it up with war." ...
    (Fedora)