From: IBM AIX Discussion List [mailto:aix-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Verzal
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 11:27 AM
To: aix-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SFTP server for Windows wish SSH console functionality

I've looked at countless vendors. I'm coming up empty-handed. Shareware/Freeware is not an option because this is for a government agency.

I need a SFTP server for Windows so I can copy files from AIX to Windows, but the SFTP server needs to be able to allow me to SSH to the server to perform file manipulation as well, once the file has been copied.

Anyone offer any assistance?

BV