[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Foundation December Newsletter

Dear FreeBSD Community,

I am pleased to announce the publication of the FreeBSD Foundation's Semi-Annual December Newsletter. Go to http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/press/2006Dec-newsletter.shtml
to find out what we've been doing to help the FreeBSD project and community.

We'd also like to thank everyone who has contributed to the Foundation in 2006. So far we have received $87,000 towards our goal of $200,000. We are fully funded by your donations. Please consider making a donation to help us continue our support of the FreeBSD project and community in 2007.

Thank You,

Deb Goodkin
The FreeBSD Foundation

  • Re: A quality operating system
    ... Ron is completely pro-Linux and pro-Windows, and against FreeBSD. ... They reduce a community to hobbyists only. ... It seems pro-forma, as in, "it's in the documentation, ... Even when you get big parts of the operating system correct, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: A quality operating system
    ... done to concentrate documentation, e. ... I told him I was considering FreeBSD because of greater stability and security. ... In his view, and now mine, a quality operating system is reliable, ... They reduce a community to hobbyists only. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Thanks.
    ... Your community is independent from the FreeBSD ... That is just a list of the mailing lists in languages other than ... I thankful if you guide me. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: FreeBSD Kernel Internals Documentation
    ... supporting FreeBSD is not in the scope of hardware ... That is the chicken and egg problem, an OS with bad hardware support people ... community and then receive what they need from the community, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: A quality operating system
    ... Ron is completely pro-Linux and pro-Windows, and against FreeBSD. ... They reduce a community to hobbyists only. ... Disorganized website. ... Then just use Windows, please. ...
    (freebsd-questions)