Bikesheds please: name of new file

Hi,

I got a submission which adds support for the removal of optional parts
(e.g. WITHOUT_BIND9) of the system to delete-old. I want to keep this
list of files separate from the list of obsolete files. ATM I want to
name the new file OptionalObsoleteFiles.inc and place it in src/.

Any objections?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Press every key to continue.
http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net

  • Re: Bikesheds please: name of new file
    ... schrieb Ruslan Ermilov: ... I got a submission which adds support for the removal of optional parts ... of the system to delete-old. ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • Re: Bikesheds please: name of new file
    ... I got a submission which adds support for the removal of optional parts ... of the system to delete-old. ... FreeBSD committer ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • RE: Poor Support from McAfee
    ... The best support for malware samples is from Symantec. ... that they respond you within 8 hours of submission and sometimes their ... Subject: Poor Support from McAfee ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: extra fluoride treatment necessary?
    ... I wonder who did the submission ... I disagree with their positions, but support their right to advocate as they wish. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)