Re: RFC: remove UMAPFS
- From: "Rong-en Fan" <grafan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:54:40 +0800
On 6/22/07, Rink Springer <rink@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:58:17AM +0800, Rong-en Fan wrote:
> The UMAPFS was disconnected from build 3 years ago.
> It is seriously broken and no one is going to work on it.
> Therefore, I think we should remove UMAPFS from
> cvs and put in in Attic. Any objections?
None from me. If someone really cares about it, they are always welcome
to bring it back from the dead.
So, here is the patch
If no one objects, I'm going to commit it later this weekend.
freebsd-arch@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-arch-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: patch: acpi usermode suspend API change
- Next by Date: Re: patch: acpi usermode suspend API change
- Previous by thread: Re: RFC: remove UMAPFS
- Next by thread: Re: RFC: remove UMAPFS