wchar_t change for ARM EABI
- From: Andrew Turner <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:11:25 +1200
I have a patch at  to move the wchar_t type definition from
<sys/_types.h> to <machine/_types.h> I would like feedback on. The need
for this change is the ARM EABI requires wchar_t to be either an
unsigned int or an unsigned short, with the former preferred.
I have only made the change for ARM in the patch but if it looks
correct I will update all arch's.
freebsd-arch@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-arch-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: switch tounconditionnal boostrapping while to build the tree
- Next by Date: Re: wchar_t change for ARM EABI
- Previous by thread: Re: switch tounconditionnal boostrapping while to build the tree
- Next by thread: Re: wchar_t change for ARM EABI