Re: ULE page fault with sched_ule.c 1.67

From: Jonathan Fosburgh (syjef_at_jef-nt.mdacc.tmc.edu)
Date: 10/27/03

    Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:20:21 -0600 (CST)
    To: Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Arjan van Leeuwen wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I just cvsupped and built a new kernel that includes sched_ule.c 1.67. I'm
    > getting a page fault when working in Mozilla Firebird. It happens pretty
    > soon, after opening one or two pages. The trace shows that it panics at
    > sched_prio().

    I'm getting the same thing. Rebuilt my kernel with sched_4bsd to see if
    things improve ...

    • Re: 32bit vs 64bit
      ... rebuilt the machine in 2007, there were still a number of deficiencies ... I was advised to install the amd64 kernel. ... with a franken-machine with a 64bit kernel and 32bit userland. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: OOM killer in 2.6.31-rc2
      ... I had built a 2nd version of the 2.6.31-rc2 kernel last night when I found the ... Normal zone is absent in the above lines. ... More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • OOM killer in 2.6.31-rc2
      ... I had built a 2nd version of the 2.6.31-rc2 kernel last night when I found the ... fixes the very early boot time oops, also leaves me with a machine that will ... newer versions are _not_ stable, this is stable after the fix. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Kernel 2.6.18-4 issues
      ... may have to do with one of the modules I built and installed. ... So, to introduce two variables to the equation, I decided to start over and install the 686 kernel. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Question for Gene Heskett about slow Firefox launch
      ... How NSA access was built into Windows" ... I believe you will have to build a generic kernel.org kernel ... as you go thru the xconfig screens item ... window, and it says "if you don't know what this option does, you ...
      (Fedora)