New package set uploaded

From: Kris Kennaway (kris_at_obsecurity.org)
Date: 02/21/04

    Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:59:48 -0800
    To: current@FreeBSD.org

    I don't normally announce these here, but since there's recently been
    a "flag day" people may like to know that I've uploaded a full set of
    9189 post-libpthread i386 5.2-CURRENT packages to ftp-master. You can
    use e.g. portupgrade -afPP to update your installed ports if you want
    to avoid the need to recompile everything that uses libc_r. Packages
    for other architectures will follow over the next week or so.

    Kris