New package set uploaded

From: Kris Kennaway (kris_at_obsecurity.org)
Date: 02/21/04

    Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:59:48 -0800
    To: current@FreeBSD.org

    I don't normally announce these here, but since there's recently been
    a "flag day" people may like to know that I've uploaded a full set of
    9189 post-libpthread i386 5.2-CURRENT packages to ftp-master. You can
    use e.g. portupgrade -afPP to update your installed ports if you want
    to avoid the need to recompile everything that uses libc_r. Packages
    for other architectures will follow over the next week or so.

    Kris

    • Re: How to set directory bundle bit ?
      ... > FSCatalogInfo info; ... applications, which NeXT called bundles, but Apple called packages. ... they introduced the package flag to the extended Finder ... .bundle etc.) it is automatically checked whether ...
      (comp.sys.mac.programmer.help)
    • Re: How to set directory bundle bit ?
      ... >> FSCatalogInfo info; ... > applications, which NeXT called bundles, but Apple called packages. ... they introduced the package flag to the extended Finder ... .bundle etc.) it is automatically checked whether ...
      (comp.sys.mac.programmer.help)
    • Re: How to set directory bundle bit ?
      ... > applications, which NeXT called bundles, but Apple called packages. ... they introduced the package flag to the extended Finder ... > original Finder flags. ... .bundle etc.) it is automatically checked whether ...
      (comp.sys.mac.programmer.help)
    • Re: VirusTotal Down?
      ... as zbot) and Microsoft is one of the 17 AV packages to NOT flag it as ...
      (alt.comp.anti-virus)
    • Re: "dpkg --configure -a" crashed the system
      ... I then ran the dpkg, and did not know why it went to call setting up ... because the -a flag means "all", ... The -a flags means that all packages not configured are configured, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)