Re: Entropy is blocking

From: Björn König (bkoenig_at_cs.tu-berlin.de)
Date: 02/25/05

    Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:52:07 +0100
    To: current@freebsd.org

    gahn wrote:

    > --- Björn König wrote:
    >
    >> Just a guess, do you have /dev/random?
    >>
    > no, Bjorn
    >
    > how can i fix this?

    You need 'device random' in your kernel configuration. I suppose you
    built a kernel from a former kernel configuration? Create a new kernel
    configuration based upon GENERIC in this case. There were some important
    changes since 5.2.1.

    Björn

    • Re: "No devices found" in X
      ... Sven Joachim wrote: ... CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE is not set in the kernel configuration. ... unless vesafb is also built into the ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Strange problem with kldload and pf
      ... > So I'm guessing the standalone 'pf.ko' module was built to expect INET6 ... even though INET6 was commented out of the kernel configuration at ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: Stop building all those kernel modules
      ... On Sat, 17 May 2008, Luke Dean wrote: ... Now everything gets built, even things that are broken/incompatible with other options I've chosen. ... Today it appears to be bombing while compiling the "zyd" device, which wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't at the end of the alphabet... ... Running multiple make jobs at the same time like that made it impossible for me to see that the build was really crashing because I'd left something important out of my kernel configuration. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: "No devices found" in X