Re: Can't change partition table anymore

From: Alexey Dokuchaev (danfe_at_nsu.ru)
Date: 04/06/05

    Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 02:49:17 +0700
    To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>

    On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 09:07:52PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

    > The name is wrong, this has nothing to do with partition tables.

    Besides, it will accept only odd values, not !0 ones.

    ./danfe

    > There is still no documentation.
    >
    > >--- geom_int.h.orig Wed Apr 6 18:51:51 2005
    > >+++ geom_int.h Wed Apr 6 18:51:15 2005
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > --
    > Poul-Henning Kamp | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20
    > phk@FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
    > FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe

    • Re: Mounting local filesystem failed on boot
      ... There's an entry in fstab, when /proc is NOT on it's own partition. ... that contains no binaries, like /var, or contains binaries you do not ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Mounting local filesystem failed on boot
      ... "The proc file system is a pseudo-file system which is used as an ... There's an entry in fstab, when /proc is NOT on it's own partition. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: dd_rescue No additional sense
      ... It is a netbook HDD that is dyingthat I'm trying to get data ... the partition table in the new hard drive. ... Sense: No additional sense information ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: mysterious pdf file wont be printed, all others will!
      (Debian-User)