Re: powerd(8)

From: sebastian ssmoller (sebastian.ssmoller_at_gmx.net)
Date: 04/18/05

    Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:34:13 +0200
    To: freebsd-current@freebsd.org

    > I don't think a proportional approach will work in this case, the steps
    > are too far apart.
    >
    > I also think the switch to full speed is wrong. Such see-saw
    > algorithms waste far too much time decaying. A less steep flank
    > should be used.

    what about just taking the algo from estctrl? i dont know what algo exactly
    it implements but it worked very well for me ...

    regards,
    seb

    • Re: [PHP] Passing vars w/refresh w/register globals off?
      ... Dont know why you want to, ... This wasy all you need is pass the ID within the browser. ... > switch for routing to desired pages according to form input data. ... I'm thinking the old script would be php3 and the new ...
      (php.general)
    • Re: fliptronics flippers- i prefer non fliptronics!
      ... geez, thats odd i thought they all use optos, so i dont know what you ... the *same* loaded 50V supply therefore the flippers HAVE to be weaker ... switch contact activation. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: Toward a Forth thats easier to learn
      ... They actually think theres a market for an obtused ANS Forth! ... It dont do nothing! ... We all know how to create the best Primatives and META a Forth ... Any app can switch at will, ...
      (comp.lang.forth)
    • Detecting incorrect CD error
      ... I have a lot of games on my machene that I play often and dont like having ... to constantly switch the CD's each time I play them, ...
    • Re: XP Boot Problem
      ... Regards, ... The monitor seems to switch off after it gets to ... The PC's still on and the HDD ... > I tried a Repair Re-install after booting from the XP Pro ...