Strange message: Text file busy.

From: nj18 (nj18_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: 07/14/05

    Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:36:51 -0400
    To: freebsd-current@freebsd.org

       On FreeBSD 5.4:
    > uname -a
       FreeBSD phoenix.domain 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #0: Sun Jul 10
       18:54:13 EDT 2005
       [1]root@phoenix.domain:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386
    > echo date >somescript
    > chmod +x somescript
    > ./somescript
       ./somescript: Text file busy.
       What does mean this message at the end: "Text file busy."? I thought
       its a bug in tcsh, but I have this message again with sh. However, I
       can run this script with command "sh somescript":
    > sh somescript
       Thu Jul 14 15:24:28 EDT 2005
       I cant run "./somescript" on other terminal even as root. However if I
       log out and than login again I can run it:
    > ./somescript
       Thu Jul 14 15:27:06 EDT 2005
       On FreeBSD 4.6 everything is ok:
    > echo date >somescript
    > chmod +x somescript
    > ./somescript
       Thu Jul 14 15:14:05 EDT 2005
    > uname -a
       FreeBSD m-net.arbornet.org 4.6.2-RELEASE-p26 FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE-p26
       #7: Sun Oct 5 00:39:40 EDT 2003
       [2]styles@m-net.arbornet.org:/source/stable/src/sys/compile/MNET i386
    > sh somescript
       Thu Jul 14 15:24:37 EDT 2005

       What is this? Is it a bug in FreeBSD 5.4? And if it is a bug how can I
       fix it?