Locking fixes for dc(4): please test!

From: John Baldwin (jhb_at_FreeBSD.org)
Date: 08/04/05

    To: current@FreeBSD.org
    Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:55:05 -0400

    I have some fixes for the locking in the dc(4) driver, please test them if you
    have some dc(4) hardware, thanks!

    http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/dc_locking.patch

    • Re: Configuring QLogic QLA4010c on Debian on Sparc
      ... You DO sound like a Hardware freak / geek and I mean that as a compliment, ... Also, given Debian SPARC has a driver module for that card, and it ... CLI config tool on your Debian install somewhere. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Configuring QLogic QLA4010c on Debian on Sparc
      ... You DO sound like a Hardware freak / geek and I mean that as a compliment, ... Also, given Debian SPARC has a driver module for that card, and it ... CLI config tool on your Debian install somewhere. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Switching from ipw3945 to iwl3945 driver]
      ... The ipw3945 driver requires closed-source components and has been ... The kernel developers, on the other ... unknown hardware address type 801. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: help with Sabrent 802.11N PCI wireless card, Ralink driver?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Supported Video Cards under Free Software
      ... reason we can't get a "good" open source driver. ... the nuts and bolts of sending data to hardware (various ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)