Re: Firefox dies unexpectedly.

From: Scott Robbins (scottro_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: 10/11/05

    Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:49:02 -0400
    To: freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG

    • Re: Ebay Toolbar vs Firefox 3.5
      ... Lumpy wrote: ... Been using Firefox for years and have never had ... it freeze up or crash. ...
      (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
    • Re: Streaming Video ? Issue
      ... Joanne typed: ... Does the same thing happen if you try using Firefox? ... I believe both of these sites use Windows Media Player, ... Does everything just freeze, or do you get any sort of error message? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: [opensuse] no sound in firefox/konq/opera/seamonkey-SOLVED
      ... You may want to try packages from our nspluginwrapper maintainer, ... to compile it from source package using rpmbuild). ... firefox 3 is incredible. ... have not had a single ff crash and i do load about 20-30 tabs at ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Server Reboot
      ... firefox did have a tendency to crash from time to time when I ... a lighter loaded system will exhibit more issues if any exist. ... Anyway, if binaries crash, it should't ... Gary Kline kline@xxxxxxxxxxx www.thought.org Public Service Unix ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: SuSE freezes after a while if wlan0 is up
      ... I restarted the machine and checked the log file, but the last entry was reported a couple of minutes before the freeze and the first one was reported at 23:09h after the freeze. ... The keystrokes that are not for the kernel are then passed ... your Firefox which for tests would be at 19. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)