Re: 6.0-RC1: reboot when trying to load X.org

From: Flavio Pimentel Silvestrow (bozo_at_porunga.homeip.net)
Date: 10/15/05

    Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:09:34 -0300
    To: current@freebsd.org

    Same problem here. X.org worked fine on 5.4 (with DRI enabled),
    and now it reboots on 6.0RC1 when trying to load X (with or
    without DRI). Vesa driver works fine.

    The video card is a 'SiS300/305/630 GUI Accelerator+3D', according
    to pciconf.

    Relevant lines on the kernel:
    device agp
    options COMPAT_FREEBSD5