Re: audit group
- From: Doug Barton <dougb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:16:52 -0800
Kris Kennaway wrote:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 10:26:55AM -1000, Randy Bush wrote:
as of yesterday's current, to installworld, i needed a group 'audit'.
but it was not created, nor is it mentioned in UPDATING.
Surely this is why the upgrade docs tell you to 'mergemaster -p'
Hey, don't call him Shirley.
This .signature sanitized for your protection
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Peter's talk on amd64 audio online
- Next by Date: Re: 7.0-CURRENT Hang
- Previous by thread: Re: audit group
- Next by thread: [ATA] [patch] crashes, deadlock, memory leaks, . plus LSI RAID write support