RE: mpt driver in version 4.11 for LSI SAS 1068

Hey that's terrific.

I have been trying to move the code to version 4 in different ways but with
no success. Can you tell me the steps I have to follow?

Thanks for you fast response and your great job in FreeBSD

Xavier

  • Re: problem with ndis
    ... FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what? ... OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there! ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: (NDC) Patriots Caught Cheating?
    ... healthy for any success this season. ... Hey, folks were wringing their hands about the D ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Page # tabs missing 2007
    ... Hey, I'm glad it worked for you. ... service pack. ... Thanks for posting your success, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)