RE: mpt driver in version 4.11 for LSI SAS 1068

Hey that's terrific.

I have been trying to move the code to version 4 in different ways but with
no success. Can you tell me the steps I have to follow?

Thanks for you fast response and your great job in FreeBSD

Xavier

  • Re: problem with ndis
    ... FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what? ... OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there! ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: (NDC) Patriots Caught Cheating?
    ... healthy for any success this season. ... Hey, folks were wringing their hands about the D ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Page # tabs missing 2007
    ... Hey, I'm glad it worked for you. ... service pack. ... Thanks for posting your success, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Two extra buttons on mouse.
    ... Hey all, ... I'm getting excited, as, after using FreeBSD since 1998, I'm finally getting ... around to making the GUI more friendly for myself and the fortunate people ...
    (freebsd-questions)