Re: Linux-flashplugin7 & rtld - RFC
- From: John Baldwin <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:02:06 -0400
On Friday 16 June 2006 14:25, Dmitry Pryanishnikov wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
dmitry> doesn't crash/hang anything, it just gives the possibility to use this
This patch is somewhat redundant. Adding
Indeed, this also works for me. It would be nice to see this trivial
I agree. Do you have the __weak_reference() patch handy?
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Often experiencing nfs server foo:/bar: not responding
- Next by Date: Re: Linux-flashplugin7 & rtld - RFC
- Previous by thread: Re: Linux-flashplugin7 & rtld - RFC
- Next by thread: Re: Linux-flashplugin7 & rtld - RFC