Re: KDTRACE is gone?
- From: John Birrell <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 03:53:27 +0000
On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 03:50:27AM +0100, Max Laier wrote:
Did you try to ask Sun to relicense just the relevant headers for us?
They seem to be very OpenSource friendly as of late and I can't see how
it would hurt them.
I asked for the lot.
I got hold of the T2000 by responding to their blogs. Email doesn't
work well these days. We'll see how they respond.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: KDTRACE is gone?
- Next by Date: Constant watchdog timeouts on em0 with today's -CURRENT
- Previous by thread: Re: KDTRACE is gone?
- Next by thread: Re: KDTRACE is gone?