- From: Nick Hibma <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:52:30 +0100 (CET)
I favor having no man page over having something incomplete
or inadequate like f.e. esp.4 or bus_space.9 as IMO wrong
information can confuse way more and leaves a worse impression
than no information at all.
I favor having no code than code that isn't documented.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: CURRENT freezes on Laitude D520
- Next by Date: Re: CURRENT freezes on Laitude D520
- Previous by thread: Re: mk48txx
- Next by thread: Re: mk48txx