Re: Add ZFS to locate.updatedb

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 05:18:48PM +0900, Alexander Nedotsukov wrote:
-: ${FILESYSTEMS:="ufs ext2fs"} # allowed filesystems
+: ${FILESYSTEMS:="ufs ext2fs zfs"} # allowed filesystems
: ${find:=find}

Why restrict it to just those three file systems?
How about allowing more file systems, for example:

lsvfs | egrep -v 'loopback|network|synthetic|read-only|^\-|^File'

--
Craig Rodrigues
rodrigc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: restricted access to a split database on a server
    ... Windows file systems. ... is there any other way I can restrict access to a said ... server as domain controller to do the job, ... The situation I have is that the NAS server is at work, and the reason the Acess 2007 database is in mdb format is because there are still 2 users who have Access 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Add ZFS to locate.updatedb
    ... How about allowing more file systems, ... as you can specify them in /etc/locate.rc. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Programming in standard c
    ... We could restrict this to normal files. ... There are file systems supporting sparse files, ... only occupy 200K on disk, ... Other systems allow for compressed or partially compressed files, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: How do I set-up secure automated file push and pull?
    ... > various file systems. ... > - Difficult to restrict read access to rest of files system, ... Might be easier to set-up on Trusted Solaris or on ...
    (Focus-SUN)