Re: console hangs after setting hostname
- From: "Hidetoshi Shimokawa" <simokawa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:37:29 +0900
On 8/25/07, KOT MATPOCKuH <matpockuh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/23/07, Hidetoshi Shimokawa <simokawa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks you! Console doesn't hangs...
It looks that the low level console is not locked though the high level
is locked by Giant.
Could you try the attached patch?
Thank for the test.
...and I'm too see corrupt messages in /var/run/dmesg.boot and on console:
cd0: <_NEC DVD_RW ND-3540A 1.01> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device
cdS0M:P :3 3A.P 0C0P0UM B#/s1 tLraaunnscfheerds!
This is expected. If you concern interleaved meassges, could you try to
add the following line to your kernel configuration file as sun4v?
options PRINTF_BUFR_SIZE=128 # Prevent printf output being interspersed.
/\ Hidetoshi Shimokawa
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: GSoC2007: cnst-sensors.2007-08-20.patch
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD on xen hvm
- Previous by thread: Re: console hangs after setting hostname
- Next by thread: Re: console hangs after setting hostname