Re: [RFT] Intel 3945abg wireless driver (wpi)
- From: Frank Staals <frankstaals@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:05:41 +0100
Benjamin Close wrote:
Frank Staals wrote:<snip>
When setting debug.wpi to 0 it seems like the problem is gone. I'm not using ZFS by the way. I did have a problem connecting to the AP at my university though; the driver wouldn't assosicate whatever I tried. I didn't have a chance to do some extensive testing though. It might be because of the WEP+wpa_supplicant + ca certificate method that is required to authenticate. Anyway I'll let it know if there is an actual problem with the driver itselfI've similar issues and believe it might be due to the amount of kernel printfs that are happening. Can you sysctl debug.wpi=0 and see if the problem still exists?
Everything works fine with the connection itself. Allthough sometimes when switching from tty9 to tty0 and back the system locks up. I've had it before when switching from tty1 to tty0. Anyone with the same problems ?
Anyway; Great work on the driver so far :D
By chance are you using ZFS? I caught a memory modified after free panic in zfs the other day pid was from syslogd. I'm trying to work out if it's related.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Wiki for discussing P35/IHC9(R)/SATA issues set up
- Next by Date: geom_raid5 inclusion in HEAD?
- Previous by thread: Re: [RFT] Intel 3945abg wireless driver (wpi)
- Next by thread: Re: [RFT] Intel 3945abg wireless driver (wpi)