Re: Motherboard Asus P5N-E SLI compatibility with FreeBSD 7

On Monday 17 December 2007, Fabien Degomme wrote:

my question is about the Asus P5N-E SLI motherboard. I searched if
this MB is compatible with FreeBSD 7 but I don't have concrete

So I just want to know if anyone owns this card with FreeBSD 6
or 7 and if it works well.

Thanks in advance :)

Last time I checked there was something wrong with the apic.
hint.apic.0.disabled=1 from the loader got it booting and working well,
but you loose SMP.

/"\ Best regards, | mlaier@xxxxxxxxxxx
\ / Max Laier | ICQ #67774661
X | mlaier@EFnet
/ \ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Against HTML Mail and News