Re: aac, aaccli no longer work on 7.

Ian FREISLICH schrieb:

Maybe you or someone can recomend a RAID controller that works with
FreeBSD that has support for OS level interaction and configuration.

Areca.
Or 3Ware.
I think both come with 64bit management-utils. For FreeBSD natively.

(Haven't tried it, though - I only use one 3Ware 7-series with 6.3-32bit
and an Areca 16 port with SLES9-32bit).

But at least the developer of the Linux driver answered personal mail
with questions, which is more than you can say for most vendors.

cheers,
Rainer

  • Re: -current silent lockups
    ... Your post doesn't say how you have FreeBSD configured to run at boot, ... <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0 ... # GENERIC -- Generic kernel configuration file for FreeBSD/amd64 ... # Bus support. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Software Firewalls
    ... are based on FreeBSD, have web interfaces for configuration, and support ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: freebsd problem: Cannot detect Hard Disk (SATA)
    ... Hi Xin LI, ... configuration. ... They only support FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: What about BIND 9.3.4 in FreeBSD in base system ?
    ... but whether a full upgrade is needed for "support" or not depends on your definition. ... Given that FreeBSD is not vulnerable to these issues in its default configuration, one could easily argue that an upgrade for RELENG_5 isn't necessary. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • FreeBSD Status Report January-March, 2010
    ... This report covers FreeBSD related projects between January and March ... that our committers are keeping up with the latest trends in the OS ... EFI support for FreeBSD/i386 ...
    (freebsd-stable)