Re: Hard crash with new snd_hda.
- From: Alexander Motin <mav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:06:06 +0300
Adam McDougall wrote:
Thanks, I tried it and it works! I didn't have to patch codec
information into the driver to make my laptop speakers work,
and they were selected by default (lucky for me). I did not
test headphones yet, but I will later. I plan on
comparing the old hda driver with the new one and see what
patches would be appropriate to submit to clean up some of
the "Unknown"s when I have a chance.
hdac0: <HDA Codec #0: Unknown Codec>
hdac0: <HDA Codec #1: Conexant (Unknown)>
hdac0: <HDA Codec #2: Unknown Codec>
pcm0: <HDA codec #0 Unknown Codec PCM #0> on hdac0
pcm1: <HDA codec #0 Unknown Codec PCM #1> on hdac0
pcm2: <HDA codec #2 Unknown Codec PCM #0> on hdac0
Send me your verbose boot messages.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Hard crash with new snd_hda.
- Next by Date: git svn not work in current ports tree
- Previous by thread: Re: Hard crash with new snd_hda.
- Next by thread: TIME WARP! Re: HEADS UP: GCC 4.2.0 is coming