src tree CVS repo updates?

Hi list,

It seems that updates to src CVS repository have stopped on Oct 23rd.
I don't see activities in cvs-src-old list, no updates through cvsup
and CTM deliveries since then.

Can anybody look at whats going on?

Thank you,
Haro

  • Re: no updates?
    ... updates for a couple of days now, even though I've seen quite a few ... # FreeBSD-current source tree. ... # CVSup allows you to download the latest CVS ... # The easiest way to get the main source tree is to use the "src-all" ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: ports security branch
    ... will fetch all the ports that have updates, so you really don't have to do much except launch cvsup and then launch portupgrade once cvsup is done. ... When first getting used to this stuff I thought it moderately burdensome compared to automatic binary updates, but I quickly came to understand the value of being able to choose exactly what, how and when to upgrade. ... Greg Barniskis, Computer Systems Integrator ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: crashs on 4.5RC
    ... and recompile the kernel with the new updates from cvsup ... so i tryed again yesterday made another update using the cvsup there ... > was a bunch of things new there .. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Security update packages dont recognized patched 4.3-RELEASE
    ... |> I usually cvsup RELENG_4_3 to update our servers, but this time I wanted to ... |> quickly patch the lpd hole by simply installing the update package. ... Do they work with arbitrary combinations of binary updates? ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: how to get just a small section of code?
    ... workaround). ... When there are updates, how might I set up my cvsup file to collect ... There is no easy way to do this with CVSup, ... You can probably hack a local CURRENT kernel, ...
    (freebsd-current)