wrong data in de_CH locale
- From: sam <samira.nox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:40:38 +0100
The files in /usr/share/locale/de_CH* contain wrong values.
They link LC_NUMERIC to the de_DE version, but Switzerland uses
a "." and not "," as Germany for decimal separation.
In LC_MONETARY again a "," is set as decimal point, which should
be a "." and the thousand-separator is set to "." which should be
If someone who has the means to correct this could do this, I'd
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Call for testers: Atheros AR8121(L1E)/AR8113/AR8114(L2E) ethernet
- Next by Date: Re: snapshot 200811 amd64 fails to attach Parallels 4 uhci
- Previous by thread: any reason why linker.hints has mode -rw------- ?
- Next by thread: HEADS UP: multi/no-IPv4/v6 jails going to hit HEAD