Re: uhub_reattach_port:413: could not allocate new device!

On Friday 30 January 2009, Chris Ruiz wrote:
Jan 29 19:34:39 attack kernel: usb2_pc_common_mem_cb:429: Page offset
was not preserved!

Hi,

First of all thanks for reporting!

The issue you are experiencing is a known problem with busdma, because you are
using a 64-bit platform.

See "http://wiki.freebsd.org/USB"; for a resolution.

--HPS