Re: CFH: fix multimedia/pwcbsd with usb2
- From: Vinicius Abrahao <vinnix.bsd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:38:39 -0300
Thanks for hard work with pwcbsd. Now the port is compile here at
I'm have some trouble to load the module:
KLD pwc.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
linker_load_file: Unsupported file type
using the 9.0-CURRENT #16: Sun Sep 6 10:40:56 BRT 2009 .
Thanks a lot,
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Lars Engels <lars.engels@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks a lot for the patches! pwcbsd compiles and my cam is showing
wonderful pictures (as long as I am not in front of it ;-) ).
I just commited the new port version, so have fun with your cams,
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: [BETA2] Floppy drive no longer accessible
- Next by Date: Re: CFH: fix multimedia/pwcbsd with usb2
- Previous by thread: Re: CFH: fix multimedia/pwcbsd with usb2
- Next by thread: Re: CFH: fix multimedia/pwcbsd with usb2