Re: CFH: fix multimedia/pwcbsd with usb2

Hi Guys,

Thanks for hard work with pwcbsd. Now the port is compile here at
9.0-current, but
I'm have some trouble to load the module:

KLD pwc.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
linker_load_file: Unsupported file type

using the 9.0-CURRENT #16: Sun Sep 6 10:40:56 BRT 2009 .

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Vinicius