Re: glabel+gmirror (8.0-RC1 problem)
- From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:23:04 +0200
Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
that gmirror together with glabel cannot be used looks like aDoes anything change between you upgrade from BETA3 and RC1? For
problem introduced with 8.0-RC1 to me.
example gmirror was compiled into the kernel before and now is loaded
as module or something similar?
Looks like the same issue I mentioned to you (pjd) last night. In my
case, it was an upgrade from a week-old head to last night's head, and
the only change was that the new kernel had NFS compiled in. Both the
old and the new kernel loaded geom_label and geom_mirror as modules.
Could you test this patch:
Works for me.
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@xxxxxx
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: ipv6 related warnings
- Next by Date: Re: ipv6 related warnings
- Previous by thread: Re: glabel+gmirror (8.0-RC1 problem)
- Next by thread: Re: glabel+gmirror (8.0-RC1 problem)