Re: ZFS-related panic, 8.0-RC1
- From: Kamigishi Rei <spambox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:07:24 +0400
On 07.10.2009 21:36, Gleb Kurtsou wrote:
panic: _sx_xlock_hard: recursed on non-recursive sxIndeed. I'm using ezjail suite, and it uses nullfs to link jail subdirectories to the base structure.zfsvfs->z_hold_mtx[i] @Do you run nullfs on top of zfs by any chance?
I've seen something similar. It was caused byI've disabled gmirror so next time I'll probably get the backtrace.
zfs -> getnewvnode -> zfs_inactive
But information provided is not enough for debugging. Can you get full
Note that with 8.0-BETA3, the previous revision I ran, nothing happened through 39+ days uptime with the same ezjail-based structure.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: urtw(4) feedback.
- Next by Date: Re: nd6 change and rc.d/network_ipv6 -> rc.d/netif integration (was: Re: svn commit: r197145 - in head: etc/defaults share/man/man5)
- Previous by thread: Re: ZFS-related panic, 8.0-RC1
- Next by thread: alc(4) link autoselect problem