- From: "Larry Rosenman" <ler@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:59:52 -0500
Ok, running RELENG_8 from Friday (10/9/2009).
If I have 4 Folding-at-home processes running (they nice themselves) the
system is slow as a dog.
If I stop them, it's speedy.
This is running SCHED_ULE
is this expected?
What can I do to help?
These are Linux binaries.
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 512-248-2683 E-Mail: ler@xxxxxxxxxx
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FYI: "8.0TODO" wiki page updated
- Next by Date: Re: Scheduler weirdness
- Previous by thread: Page fault in IFNET_WLOCK_ASSERT [if.c and pccbb.c]
- Next by thread: Re: Scheduler weirdness