Re: kernel && SVN rev. number in 'uname -a'
- From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:44:49 +0200
Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Thanks for your hint. Ofc, the svn client is not installed on the 2nd
machine (which has no access to Internet). Do you know how this, picking
up the SVN rev. number during 'make buildkernel', is done exactly?
As well I don't see any svn usage in the Makefiles to pick up a revision
grep svn /sys/conf/newvers.sh
I wish there were a way to disable this; it's slow and meaningless.
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@xxxxxx
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: kernel && SVN rev. number in 'uname -a'
- Next by Date: [head tinderbox] failure on ia64/ia64
- Previous by thread: Re: kernel && SVN rev. number in 'uname -a'
- Next by thread: zfs boot vs loader