Re: About 32bit binary on amd64

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 06:58:56PM +0900, Kohji Okuno wrote:
Thank you for your comments.

In my usage, it works good by the patch appended to this mail.
The patch is probably a start in the right direction. But, it would be
much better to install sys/i386/include to e.g. /usr/include/machine32
and use the pristine i386 files instead of copying them.

Are you interested in going further with the approach ?

Thanks.