Re: Removal of libobjc
- From: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:35:01 +0100
On 15 Oct 2010, at 20:19, Roman Divacky wrote:
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 08:15:52PM +0100, Rui Paulo wrote:
I was hoping we could remove libobjc from the base system as it's seriously outdated and it's not used by anything on the base system.
If there are any objections, please speak up.
please wait until the ports are converted to use libobjc2 (already in progress)..
it should be a few days/weeks at most now I think
Yes, I was just asking if someone was against it.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH] Netdump for review and testing -- preliminary version
- Next by Date: Re: Setting up IPv6 in /etc/rc.conf
- Previous by thread: Re: Removal of libobjc