Re: 256G Ram Panic
- From: Sean Bruno <seanbru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:22:22 -0800
On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 11:26 -0800, Alan Cox wrote:
Sean Bruno wrote:
Trying to get the HP DL980 online today and I see the following panic on
startup from the installer CD that I created from -CURRENT.
Try the attached patch.
I shall. Probably, it will take me the rest of the day to get the
proper bits in place to get this tested.
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: [head tinderbox] failure on mips/mips
- Next by Date: tmpfs out of space (ZFS related?)
- Previous by thread: Re: 256G Ram Panic
- Next by thread: Re: 256G Ram Panic