Re: x11/nvidia-driver / Compilation has failed
- From: Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:41:26 +0000
On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 02:59:48PM +0200, Olivier Smedts wrote:
2011/8/29 ken <ken@xxxxxxxxx>:
Could I test your patch for nvidia-driver, too?
I cannot find your patch in this mail.
I took the patch in :
And it worked for me.
Should be fixed in the port itself now (also updated to 280.13).
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html
- Next by Date: Re: http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html
- Previous by thread: Re: x11/nvidia-driver / Compilation has failed
- Next by thread: LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 hangs