geom mirror now rebuilding on every reboot?
- From: Michael Butler <imb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 12:49:49 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Something in -current and recently MFC'd to -stable is causing all of my
gmirror drives to rebuild on reboot :-(
Being remote and these being production machines, I suspect SVN r237929
and r237930 in -current and SVN r238500 to -stable but haven't yet been
able to prove it.
Is anyone else seeing this?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (FreeBSD)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
freebsd-current@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: VirtualBox: Eating up 100% CPU, freezing Windows 7
- Next by Date: pucdata.c addition
- Previous by thread: [PATCH] Add locking to twe(4) so it no longer uses Giant
- Next by thread: Re: geom mirror now rebuilding on every reboot?