[ANN] unionfs patchset-11 release

It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-11.

For 7-current

For 6.x

Changes in unionfs-p11.diff
- Changed a few implementations around the lock/unlock
mechanism. Because of this, you can use both the unionfs
and the nullfs together without LK_CANRECURSE.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes does not unlock if it cannot
create shadow file.

The documents of those unionfs patches:

http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/ (English)
http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html (Japanese)

Heads Up: Fabian Keil gave me a good patch to fix my broken
English. Above English text is good rather than pre
Heads Up: Above English text contains some Japanese text.
If you are interested in translating the Japanese
text into English, please do it and send it to me.

If someone knows the details of vnode's lock status via
VOP_GETWRITEMOUNT, Please teach us (daichi, ozawa). We
want to know the details.

Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi