[ANN] unionfs patchset-11 release
- From: Daichi GOTO <daichi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:19:06 +0900
It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-11.
Changes in unionfs-p11.diff
- Changed a few implementations around the lock/unlock
mechanism. Because of this, you can use both the unionfs
and the nullfs together without LK_CANRECURSE.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes does not unlock if it cannot
create shadow file.
The documents of those unionfs patches:
Heads Up: Fabian Keil gave me a good patch to fix my broken
English. Above English text is good rather than pre
Heads Up: Above English text contains some Japanese text.
If you are interested in translating the Japanese
text into English, please do it and send it to me.
If someone knows the details of vnode's lock status via
VOP_GETWRITEMOUNT, Please teach us (daichi, ozawa). We
want to know the details.
Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi
freebsd-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Atomic updates of NFS export lists
- Next by Date: gmirror with hot spare
- Previous by thread: Re: patchset-10 release (Re: [unionfs][patch] improvements of the unionfs - Problem Report, kern/91010)
- Next by thread: Re: [ANN] unionfs patchset-11 release