[ANN] unionfs patchset-11 release

It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-11.

Patchset-11:
For 7-current
http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p11.diff

For 6.x
http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p11.diff

Changes in unionfs-p11.diff
- Changed a few implementations around the lock/unlock
mechanism. Because of this, you can use both the unionfs
and the nullfs together without LK_CANRECURSE.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes does not unlock if it cannot
create shadow file.

The documents of those unionfs patches:

http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/ (English)
http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html (Japanese)

Heads Up: Fabian Keil gave me a good patch to fix my broken
English. Above English text is good rather than pre
one.
Heads Up: Above English text contains some Japanese text.
If you are interested in translating the Japanese
text into English, please do it and send it to me.

ATTENTION:
If someone knows the details of vnode's lock status via
VOP_GETWRITEMOUNT, Please teach us (daichi, ozawa). We
want to know the details.

Thanks

--
Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi