interfacing uhid devs from kernel module

Hello
Is it possible to use functions from libusbhid in kernel module? It
would really ease some things for me, but I realize it is a userland
library. Still, is there some way to do this?

Bye
Marcin Cylke

  • Re: interfacing uhid devs from kernel module
    ... On Thursday 15 June 2006 16:04, Marcin Cylke wrote: ... Is it possible to use functions from libusbhid in kernel module? ... would really ease some things for me, but I realize it is a userland ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: Opening and wriiting to file in Kern
    ... > kernel module either ... situations wherein the kernel does *NOT* want userland ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: Memory testing in a kernel thread
    ... > Here is my first attempt at a kernel module for testing memory: ... > offline for hours or even days running memtest86. ... I wrote `burnBX` and later `burnMMX` as userland pgms to very ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • passing events to userland
    ... and it captures the extra buttons for acpi settings. ... use such events to do things in userland. ... Does anybody know how to pass make a kernel module generate a specific ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Definition of NULL
    ... #define NULL ((void *)0) ... Now, my C++ kernel module is built with _KERNEL definited, like any ... applications picking up this definition? ... to 0 in userland and only set to '0' in the kernel. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)