systrace on FreeBSD
- From: "mal content" <artifact.one@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:19:46 +0100
I believe this question was asked before (it may have even been
asked by me, but I couldn't find record of it):
What happened to the effort to port systrace to FreeBSD?
The last known information I could find was this:
Which shows FreeBSD 5.1, at best.
I thoroughly enjoy using systrace on OpenBSD, it'd be nice to see
this in ports. Unfortunately, I don't trust myself with kernel code,
but I'd be happy to help out with the userland stuff if I could.
freebsd-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Question on SATA Hotplug, NCQ and Port Multiplier support
- Next by Date: Re: Question on SATA Hotplug, NCQ and Port Multiplier support
- Previous by thread: Question on SATA Hotplug, NCQ and Port Multiplier support
- Next by thread: [PATCH] add header "pppoe:" in ng_pppoe.c printfs