Re: Where was that iSCSI initiator?
- From: Ceri Davies <ceri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:02:45 +0100
On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 02:14:41AM +0200, Max Laier wrote:
On Thursday 19 October 2006 00:35, Ceri Davies wrote:
Could anyone please let me know the status of the iSCSI initiator that
was floated here some time ago? Is it in a commitable state and, if
not, can I help with testing (we have some Netware targets)?
ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/users/danny/freebsd/iscsi-17.5.tar.bz2 is that the
one you were thinking about?
That's the one. Thanks, Max.
That must be wonderful! I don't understand it at all.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: devfs deadlock
- Next by Date: 6.1-STABLE hangs, ddb shows 'acpi_timer_read'?
- Previous by thread: Re: Where was that iSCSI initiator?
- Next by thread: FreeBSD Project Status Report - Fourth Quarter of 2006