top delay value
- From: waldeck@xxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:02:27 -0500 (EST)
An unprivileged user could waste all CPU time by setting a low delay value in top (interactive or via -s).
Is there any possibility to deactivate this functionality without recompilation?
There are other top implementations that use a "secure mode" configuration
which avoids the setting of the delay value for unprivileged users.
Dr. Markus Waldeck
freebsd-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: some symbols of libc may be resolved by RTLD internal entities.
- Next by Date: Re: top delay value
- Previous by thread: some symbols of libc may be resolved by RTLD internal entities.
- Next by thread: Re: top delay value